© CruiseOne 2016
***All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.***
Troubles can occur when you least anticipate them. Illness... medical emergencies... severe weather... delayed flights... lost passports or luggage. Forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your vacation investment, and incur unplanned expenses.
That's why we offer LeisureCare Classic Travel Protection. Now you and everyone in your group can travel with the peace of mind that LeisureCare Travel Protection provides.
LeisureCare Classic Travel Protection
Part A. Travel Arrangement Protection
Trip Cancellation...................................................Up To Total Trip Cost
Trip Interruption....................................................Up To Total Trip Cost
Missed Connection...............................................$1,000, up to $200/day
Part B. Medical Protection
Accident Medical Expense..............................................$50,000
Sickness Medical Expense.............................................$50,000
Part C. Baggage Protection
Baggage and Personal Effects.........................................$1,500
Part D. Worldwide Emergency Assistance (On Call International)
CareFreeTM Travel Assistance..................................................24/7
Coverages under Parts A, B and C are underwritten by Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company. Services under Part D are provided by On Call International. The benefits provided in this program are subject to certain restrictions and exclusions, including the Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion. Important: The Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion may be waived only if all the parameters set forth have been met. Please read this brochure in its entirety for a summary of all coverage terms and conditions.
Note: Words beginning with capital letters are defined in this text.
Part A. Travel Arrangement Protection
Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Benefits
Pre-Departure Trip Cancellation
Summary of Coverages
We will pay a Pre-Departure Trip Cancellation Benefit, up to the amount in the Schedule if you are prevented from taking
your Covered Trip due to your, an Immediate Family Member’s, Traveling Companion’s, or Business Partner’s Sickness, Injury, or
death or Other Covered Events as defined, that occur(s) before departure on your Covered Trip. The Sickness or Injury must:
a) commence while your coverage is in effect under the plan; b) require the examination and treatment by a Physician, at the time
the Covered Trip is canceled; and c) in the written opinion of the treating Physician, be so disabling as to prevent you from taking
your Covered Trip; or in the case of a non-traveling Immediate Family Member, be life threatening, or so severe as to require your care.
Pre-Departure Trip Cancellation Benefits
We will reimburse you, up to the amount in the Schedule for the amount of prepaid, non-refundable, and unused Payments
or Deposits that you paid for your Covered Trip. We will pay your additional cost as a result of a change in the per person
occupancy rate for prepaid travel arrangements if a Traveling Companion’s Covered Trip is canceled and your Covered Trip is not canceled.
Post-Departure Trip Interruption
We will pay a Post-Departure Trip Interruption Benefit, up to the amount in the Schedule, if due to your, an Immediate Family
Member’s, Traveling Companion’s, or Business Partner’s Sickness, Injury, or death or Other Covered Events as defined: 1)
your arrival on your Covered Trip is delayed; or 2) you are unable to continue on your Covered Trip after you have departed on your
Covered Trip. For item 1) above, the Sickness or Injury must: a) commence while your coverage is in effect under the plan; b) for
item 2) above, commence while you are on your Covered Trip and your coverage is in effect under the plan; and c) for both
items 1) and 2) above, require the examination and treatment by a Physician, in person, at the time the Covered Trip is interrupted
or delayed; and d) in the written opinion of the treating Physician, be so disabling as to delay your arrival on your Covered Trip or to
prevent you from continuing your Covered Trip; or in the case of a non-traveling Immediate Family Member, be life threatening, or so severe as to require your care.
Post-Departure Trip Interruption Benefits
We will reimburse you, less any refund paid or payable, for unused land or water travel arrangements and/or the following:
1. the additional transportation expenses by the most direct route from the point you interrupted your Covered Trip: a) to the next
scheduled destination where you can catch up to your Covered Trip; or b) to the final destination of your Covered Trip;
2. the additional transportation expenses incurred by you by the most direct route to reach your original Covered Trip
destination if you are delayed and leave after the Scheduled Departure Date. However, the benefit payable under (1) and
(2) above will not exceed the cost of a one-way economy air fare (or first class, if the original tickets were first class) by the
most direct route less any refunds paid or payable for your unused original tickets.
3. reasonable additional accommodation and transportation expenses (up to $100 per day) incurred to remain near a
covered traveling Immediate Family Member or Traveling Companion who is hospitalized during your Trip.
In no event shall the amount reimbursed under Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption exceed the amount you prepaid for your Trip.
Important: You, your Traveling Companion and/or your Immediate Family Member booked to travel with you must
be medically capable of travel on the day you purchase this coverage. The covered reason for cancellation or interruption of
your Trip must occur after your effective date of Trip Cancellation coverage. In all circumstances, coverage does not apply for
Financial Insolvency if Financial Insolvency occurred, or a petition for bankruptcy was filed by the travel supplier, before your
effective date of coverage or a Financial Insolvency occurs within 7 days following your effective date of coverage.
Other Covered Events means only the following unforeseeable events or their consequences which occur while coverage is in
effect under this plan:
1. arrangements canceled by an airline, cruise line, or tour operator, resulting from inclement weather.
2. arrangements canceled by a tour operator, cruise line, or airline, resulting from Financial Insolvency;
3. a change in plans by you, an Immediate Family Member traveling with you, or Traveling Companion resulting from one
of the following events which occurs while coverage is in effect under this plan:
(a) being directly involved in a documented traffic accident while en route to departure;
(b) being hijacked, Quarantined, required to serve on a jury, or required by a court order to appear as a witness in
a legal action, provided you, an Immediate Family Member traveling with you or a Traveling Companion is not:
1) a party to the legal action; or 2) appearing as a law enforcement officer;
(c) having your Home made uninhabitable by fire, flood, volcano, earthquake, hurricane or other natural disaster.
If your Covered Trip is delayed for 12 hours or more, we will reimburse you, up to the amount shown in the Schedule for
land or water travel arrangements, less any refund paid or payable and reasonable additional expenses incurred by you
for hotel accommodations, meals, telephone calls and economy transportation to catch up to your Trip, or to return Home. We
will not pay benefits for expenses incurred after travel becomes possible.
Trip Delay must be caused by or result from:
1. Common Carrier delay;
2. loss or theft of your passport(s), travel documents or money;
3. being Quarantined;
4. natural disaster;
5. a documented traffic accident while you are en route to departure;
6. unannounced strike.
The Insurer will pay up to $1,000 should you miss your Trip departure as the result of the cancellation or delay of three (3)
or more hours of all regularly scheduled airline flights due to inclement weather. For this benefit, Covered Expenses means
additional transportation expenses incurred to join the departed cruise, reasonable additional accommodation and meal expenses
incurred en route to catch up to the Trip (up to $200/day), and non-refundable Trip payments for the unused portion of your
land or water travel arrangements. This coverage is excess of any coverage provided by a Common Carrier or another party at
no cost to you. In no event shall the amount reimbursed exceed $1,000.
Part B. Medical Protection
Medical Expense/Emergency Assistance Benefits
We will pay this benefit, up to the amount on the Schedule for the following Covered Expenses incurred by you, subject to the
following: 1) Covered Expenses will only be payable at the Usual and Customary level of payment; 2) benefits will be payable
only for Covered Expenses resulting from a Sickness that first manifests itself or an Injury that occurs while on a Covered Trip;
3) benefits payable as a result of incurred Covered Expenses will only be paid after benefits have been paid under any Other Valid
and Collectible Group Insurance in effect for you. We will pay that portion of Covered Expenses which exceed the amount of
benefits payable for such expenses under your Other Valid and Collectible Group Insurance.
Accident Medical Expense/Sickness Medical Expense:
1. expenses for the following Physician-ordered medical services: services of legally qualified Physicians and graduate
nurses, charges for Hospital confinement and services, local ambulance services, prescription drugs and medicines, and
therapeutic services, incurred by you within one year from the date of your Sickness or Injury;
2. expenses for emergency dental treatment incurred by you during a Covered Trip;
3. expenses incurred by you for Physician-ordered emergency medical evacuation, including medically appropriate
transportation and necessary medical care en route, to the nearest suitable Hospital, when you are critically ill or injured
and no suitable local care is available, subject to the Program Medical Advisors prior approval;
4. expenses incurred for non-emergency medical evacuation, including medically appropriate transportation and medical
care en route, to a Hospital or to your place of residence, when deemed medically necessary by the attending
Physician, subject to the Program Medical Advisors prior approval;
5. expenses for transportation not to exceed the cost of one round-trip economy class air fare to the place of hospitalization for one person chosen by you, provided that you are traveling alone and are hospitalized for more than 7 days;
6. expenses for transportation not to exceed the cost of one-way economy class air fare to your place of residence, including
escort expenses if you are 18 years of age or younger and left unattended due to the death or hospitalization of an
accompanying adult(s), subject to the Program Medical Advisors prior approval;
7. expenses for one-way economy class air fare (or first class, if your original tickets were first class) to your place of residence, from a medical facility to which you were previously evacuated, less any refunds paid or payable from your unused transportation tickets, if these expenses are not covered elsewhere in the plan;
8. repatriation expenses for preparation and air transportation of your remains to your place of residence, or up to an equivalent amount for a local burial in the country where death occurred, if you die while on your Covered Trip.
Losses Not Covered:
We will not pay Medical Expense/Emergency Assistance Benefits if your Covered Trip destination is traveling to your Home and the
Covered Trip is longer than 120 days.
Please note: In no event will all benefits paid for Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation expenses exceed the coverage limit of $250,000.
Please note: Benefits under Parts A & B (except Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation) are subject to the Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion detailed below and other exclusions listed.
Pre-Existing Condition means an illness, disease, or other condition during the 60-day period immediately prior to your effective date for which you, your Traveling Companion, or Immediate Family Member who is scheduled or booked to travel with you:
1. received or received a recommendation for a diagnostic test, examination, or medical treatment; or
2. took or received a prescription for drugs or medicine.
Item (2) of this definition does not apply to a condition which is treated or controlled solely through the taking of prescription drugs or medicine and remains treated or controlled without any adjustment or change in the required prescription throughout the 60-day period before coverage is effective under this plan.
Waiver of the Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion
The Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion is waived provided you meet all of the following requirements:
1. the plan payment for the coverage is received within 15 days of the initial Covered Trip deposit/payment for your Covered Trip;
2. you are not disabled from travel at the time you pay your plan payment; and
3. the Covered Trip cost per person is no more than $25,000.
If you have any questions concerning this exclusion, please call Aon Affinity at 1-800-453-4031 for further clarification.
Part C. Baggage Protection
Baggage and Personal Effects Benefit
We will reimburse you, less any amount paid or payable from any other valid and collectible insurance or indemnity, up to the
amount shown in the Schedule, for direct loss, theft, damage or destruction of your Baggage during your Covered Trip.
Valuation and Payment of Loss
Payment of loss under the Baggage and Personal Effects Benefit will be calculated based upon an Actual Cash Value basis. For
items without receipts, payment of loss will be calculated based upon 80% of the Actual Cash Value at the time of loss. At our
option, we may elect to repair or replace your Baggage. We will notify you within 30 days after we receive your proof of loss.
We may take all or part of a damaged Baggage as a condition for payment of loss. In the event of a loss to a pair or set of items, we will: 1) repair or replace any part to restore the pair or set to its value before the loss; or 2) pay the difference between the value
of the property before and after the loss.
Items Subject to Special Limitations
We will not pay more than $500 (or the Baggage and Personal Effects limit, if less) on all losses to jewelry; watches; precious or
semi-precious gems; decorative or personal articles consisting in whole or in part of silver, gold, or platinum; cameras, camera
equipment; digital or electronic equipment and media; and articles consisting in whole or in part of fur. There is a $250 per article
Baggage Delay Benefit
We will reimburse you, less any amount paid or payable from any other valid and collectible insurance or indemnity, up to
the amount shown in the Schedule for the cost of reasonable additional clothing and personal articles purchased by you, if your
Baggage is delayed by a Common Carrier for 24 hours or more during the Covered Trip. You must be a ticketed passenger on a
Common Carrier. This coverage terminates upon your arrival at the return destination of your Covered Trip.
Part D. Worldwide Emergency Assistance (On Call International)
Not a care in the world… when you have our 24/7 global network to assist you
• CareFreeTM Travel Assistance
• Medical Assistance
• Emergency Services
CareFreeTM Travel Assistance
• Arrangements for last-minute flight and hotel changes
• Luggage Locator (reporting/tracking of lost, stolen or delayed baggage)
• Hotel finder and reservations
• Airport transportation
• Rental car reservations and automobile return
• Coordination of travel for visitors to bedside
• Return travel for dependent/minor children
• Assistance locating the nearest embassy or consulate
• Cash transfers
• Assistance with bail bonds
• Destination guides (hotels, restaurants, etc.)
• Weather updates and advisories
• Passport requirements
• Currency exchange
• Health and safety advisories
Documents and Communication
• Assistance with lost travel documents or passports
• Live email and phone messaging to family and friends
• Emergency message relay service
• Multilingual translation and interpretation services
Medical Assistance and Managed Care
• Medical case management, consultation and monitoring
• Medical Transportation
• Dispatch of a doctor or specialist
• Referrals to local medical and dental service providers
• Worldwide medical information, up-to-the-minute travel medical advisories, and immunization requirements
• Prescription drug replacement
• Replacement of eyeglasses, contact lenses and dental appliances
• Emergency medical and dental assistance
• Emergency legal assistance
• Emergency family travel arrangements
CareFreeTM Travel Assistance, Medical Assistance and Emergency Services can be accessed by calling On Call
International at 1-800-618-0692 or, from outside the U.S. or Canada, call collect*: 1-603-328-1711.
* If you have any difficulty making this collect call, contact the local phone operator to connect you to a US-based long-distance
service. In this case, please let the Assistance Provider answering the phone know the number you are calling from, so that he/she
may call you back. Any charges for the call will be considered reimbursable benefits.
Note that the problems of distance, information, and communications make it impossible for Transamerica Casualty
Insurance Company, Aon Affinity, World Travel Holdings, d.b.a. CruiseOne or Cruises Inc., or On Call International to assume
any responsibility for the availability, quality, use, or results of any emergency service. In all cases, you are still responsible for
obtaining, using, and paying for your own required services of all types.
In the Description of Coverage, “you”, “your” and “yours” refer to the Insured. “We”, “us” and “our” refer to the company providing
the coverage. In addition certain words and phrases are defined as follows:
Accident means a sudden, unexpected, unintended and external event, which causes Injury.
Actual Cash Value means purchase price less depreciation.
Baggage means luggage, personal possessions and travel documents taken by you on the Covered Trip.
Business Partner means an individual who is involved, as a partner, with you in a legal general partnership and shares in the
management of the business.
Common Carrier means any land, water or air conveyance operated under a license for the transportation of passengers for
hire, not including taxicabs or rented, leased or privately owned motor vehicles.
Covered Trip means a period of travel away from Home to a destination outside your city of residence; the Trip has defined
departure and return dates specified when the Insured enrolls; the purpose of the Trip is business or pleasure and is not to obtain
health care or treatment of any kind; and the Trip does not exceed 120 days in length.
Domestic Partner means a person who is at least eighteen years of age and you can show: 1) evidence of financial interdependence, such as joint bank accounts or credit cards, jointly owned property, and mutual life insurance or pension beneficiary designations; 2) evidence of cohabitation for at least the previous 6 months; and 3) an affidavit of domestic partnership if recognized by the jurisdiction within which they reside.
Elective Treatment and Procedures means any medical treatment or surgical procedure that is not medically necessary
including any service, treatment, or supplies that are deemed by the federal, or a state or local government authority, or by us to be
research or experimental or that is not recognized as a generally accepted medical practice.
Financial Insolvency means the complete suspension of operations due to insolvency, with or without the filing of a
bankruptcy petition, whether voluntary or involuntary, by a tour operator, cruise line, airline, other than World Travel Holdings,
d.b.a. CruiseOne or Cruises Inc. or the person, organization, agency or firm from whom you directly purchased or paid for
your Covered Trip provided the Financial Insolvency occurs more than 7 days following your effective date for the Trip Cancellation
Benefits. There is no coverage for the total cessation or complete suspension of operations for losses caused by fraud or negligent
misrepresentation by the supplier of travel services.
Home means your primary or secondary residence.
Hospital means an institution, which meets all of the following requirements:
1. it must be operated according to law;
2. it must give 24 hour medical care, diagnosis and treatment to the sick or injured on an inpatient basis;
3. it must provide diagnostic and surgical facilities supervised by Physicians;
4. registered nurses must be on 24 hour call or duty; and
5. the care must be given either on the hospital’s premises or in facilities available to the hospital on a pre-arranged basis.
A Hospital is not: a rest, convalescent, extended care, rehabilitation or other nursing facility; a facility which primarily treats mental
illness, alcoholism, or drug addiction (or any ward, wing or other section of the hospital used for such purposes); or a facility which
provides hospice care (or wing, ward or other section of a hospital used for such purposes).
Immediate Family Member includes your or the Traveling Companion’s spouse, child, spouse’s child, son-daughter-in-law,
parent(s), sibling(s), grandparent(s), grandchild, step brother-sister, step-parent(s), parent(s)-in-law, brother-sister-in-law, aunt, uncle,
niece, nephew, guardian, Domestic Partner, foster-child, or ward.
Injury means bodily harm caused by an accident which: 1) occurs while your coverage is in effect under the plan ; and 2) requires
examination and treatment by a Physician. The Injury must be the direct cause of loss and must be independent of all other causes
and must not be caused by, or result from, Sickness.
Insured means an eligible person who arranges a Covered Trip and pays any required plan payment.
Insurer means Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company.
Payments or Deposits means the cash, check, or credit card amounts actually paid to the Policyholder for your Covered Trip.
Physician means a person licensed as a medical doctor by the jurisdiction in which he/she is resident to practice the healing arts.
He/she must be practicing within the scope of his/her license for the service or treatment given and may not be you, a Traveling
Companion, or an Immediate Family Member of yours.
Policy means the contract issued to the Policyholder providing the benefits specified herein.
Policyholder means the legal entity in whose name this Policy is issued, as shown on the benefit Schedule.
Program Medical Advisors means On Call International.
Quarantined means the isolation of a person afflicted with or exposed to a communicable disease, the purpose being to prevent
the spread of disease.
Schedule means the benefit schedule shown on the Description of Coverage for each Insured.
Scheduled Departure Date means the date on which you are originally scheduled to leave on your Covered Trip.
Scheduled Return Date means the date on which you are originally scheduled to return to the point where the Covered Trip
started or to a different final destination.
Sickness means an illness or disease of the body which: 1) requires examination and treatment by a Physician, and 2)
commences while the plan is in effect. An illness or disease of the body which first manifests itself and then worsens or becomes
acute prior to the effective date of this plan is not a Sickness as defined herein and is not covered by the plan.
Traveling Companion means a person whose name appears with you on the same Trip arrangement and who, during the Trip, will
share accommodations with you.
Trip means a trip for which coverage has been elected and the plan payment paid, and all travel arrangements are arranged by
World Travel Holdings d.b.a. CruiseOne or Cruises Inc. prior to the Scheduled Departure Date of the trip provided that the cost of
any air arrangements not arranged by and prepaid to World Travel Holdings has been included in the total trip cost for purposes of
determining the applicable plan cost.
Usual and Customary Charge means those charges for necessary treatment and services that are reasonable for the
treatment of cases of comparable severity and nature. This will be derived from the mean charge based on the experience in a
related area of the service delivered and the MDR (Medical Data Research) schedule of fees valued at the 90th percentile.
General Plan Exclusions
In Parts A & B:
We will not pay for any loss or expense caused by or incurred resulting from: a Pre-Existing Condition, as defined in the plan,
unless this exclusion has been waived in accordance with the parameters set forth in the Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion
section. This Exclusion does not apply to benefits under covered expenses emergency medical evacuation or repatriation of remains
of the Medical Expense/Emergency Assistance Benefits coverage.
In Parts A & B:
We will not pay for any loss under the plan, caused by or incurred resulting from:
1. mental, nervous, or psychological disorders, except if hospitalized;
2. being under the influence of drugs or intoxicants, unless prescribed by a Physician;
3. normal pregnancy, except if hospitalized; or elective abortion;
4. declared or undeclared war, or any act of war;
5. service in the armed forces of any country;
6. operating or learning to operate any aircraft, as pilot or crew;
7. any unlawful acts, committed by you, a Traveling Companion (whether insured or not);
8. any amount paid or payable under any Worker’s Compensation, Disability Benefit or similar law;
9. Elective Treatment and Procedures;
10. medical treatment during or arising from a Covered Trip undertaken for the purpose or intent of securing medical treatment;
11. Financial Insolvency of the person, organization or firm from whom you directly purchased or paid for your Covered Trip,
Financial Insolvency which occurred before your effective date for the Trip Cancellation Benefits, or Financial Insolvency which
occurs within 7 days following your effective date for the Trip Cancellation Benefits;
12. business, contractual or educational obligations of you, an Immediate Family Member, or Traveling Companion;
13. failure of any tour operator, Common Carrier, or other travel supplier, person or agency to provide the bargained-for travel
arrangements other than Financial Insolvency;
14. a loss that results from an illness, disease, or other condition, event or circumstance which occurs at a time when the plan is
not in effect for you.
In Part C:
Items not covered
We will not pay for damage to or loss of:
1. a loss or damage caused by detention, confiscation or destruction by customs;
3. property used in trade, business or for the production of income, household furniture, musical instruments, brittle or
fragile articles, or sporting equipment if the loss results from the use thereof;
4. boats, motors, motorcycles, motor vehicles, aircraft, and other conveyances or equipment, or parts for such conveyances;
5. artificial limbs or other prosthetic devices, artificial teeth, dental bridges, dentures, dental braces, retainers or other
orthodontic devices, hearing aids, any type of eyeglasses, sunglasses or contact lenses;
6. documents or tickets, except for administrative fees required to reissue tickets;
7. money, stamps, stocks and bonds, postal or money orders, securities, accounts, bills, deeds, food stamps or credit cards;
8. property shipped as freight or shipped prior to the Scheduled Departure Date.
Losses Not Covered
We will not pay for loss arising from:
1. theft or pilferage from an unattended vehicle;
2. mysterious disappearance.
Term of Coverage
When Coverage Begins
All coverages (except Pre-Departure Trip Cancellation and Post-Departure Trip Interruption) will take effect on the later of:
1) the date the plan payment has been received by World Travel Holdings d.b.a. CruiseOne or Cruises Inc.; 2) the date and time
you start your Covered Trip; or 3) 12:01 A.M. Standard Time on the Scheduled Departure Date of your Covered Trip.
Pre-Departure Trip Cancellation coverage will take effect at 12:01 A.M. Standard Time on the day your plan payment is received by
World Travel Holdings. Post-Departure Trip Interruption coverage will take effect on the Scheduled Departure Date of your Covered
Trip if the required plan payment is received.
When Coverage Ends
Your coverage automatically ends on the earlier of:
1. the date the Covered Trip is completed;
2. the Scheduled Return Date;
3. your arrival at the return destination on a round-trip, or the destination on a one-way trip;
4. cancellation of the Covered Trip covered by the plan.
If your air arrangements are not booked by the Policyholder and the cost of any air arrangements not arranged by and prepaid to
the Policyholder has not been included in the total Trip cost for purposes of determining the applicable plan cost, you will also be
covered for Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, and benefits under Parts B and C on the day(s) you are flying to/from your destination.
1. Emergencies Arising During Your Trip: Please refer toPart D. Worldwide Emergency Assistance.
2. Trip Cancellation Claims: Contact your travel agency and Aon Affinity IMMEDIATELY to notify them of your cancellation
and to avoid any non-covered expenses due to late reporting. Aon Affinity will then forward the appropriate claim form
which must be completed by you AND THE ATTENDING PHYSICIAN, if applicable.
3. All Other Claims: Report your claim as soon as possible to Aon Affinity. Provide the policy number, your travel dates,
and details describing the nature of your loss. Upon receipt of this information, Aon Affinity will promptly forward you the
appropriate claim form to complete.
1-(800) 453-4031 or 1-(516) 342-2720
300 Jericho Quadrangle, P.O. Box 9022,
Jericho, NY 11753
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM ET, Monday - Friday;
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET, Saturday
Important: In order to facilitate prompt claims settlement upon your return, be sure to obtain as applicable: detailed medical
statements from Physicians in attendance where the Accident or Sickness occurred; receipts for medical services and supplies;
receipts from the Hospital; police reports or claims reports from the parties responsible (e.g., airline, cruise line, hotel, etc.) for
any loss, theft, or damage or delay. In the event of a baggage claim, receipts for any lost or damaged items will be required.
In the event of a Baggage Delay or Trip delay claim, receipts for any additional covered expenses will be required, as well as
verification of the delay. You must receive initial treatment within 90 days of the accident, which caused the Injury or the onset of
Important: In order to qualify for a waiver of the Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion, payment for this coverage must be received
by World Travel Holdings, d.b.a. CruiseOne or Cruises Inc. within 15 days of the deposit/initial trip payment. Satisfaction of this
prerequisite will be verified during claims processing.
If you have already paid your deposit, remit payment for the applicable plan cost to World Travel Holdings no later than 24
hours prior to departing on your Trip. The Trip Cancellation coverage will become effective on the date this payment is
received by World Travel Holdings.
Please note: Recovery of losses under Parts A, B, & C from other parties does not result in a refund of your plan cost.
This program was designed and administered by Aon Affinity.
Aon Affinity is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (TX
13695); (AR 244489); in CA & MN, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.;
in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (CA 0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkely Insurance Agency
and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency. Affinity Insurance Services is acting as a Managing General Agent as that term is
defined in section 626.015(14) of the Florida Insurance Code. As an MGA we are acting on behalf of our carrier partner.
For additional information regarding the plan, call
Aon Affinity at 1-800-453-4031 or 1-516-342-2720.
8 AM - 10 PM ET, Monday - Friday,
9 AM - 5 PM ET, Saturday.
Our Right To Recover From Others We have the right to recover any payments we have made from anyone who may be
responsible for the loss. You and anyone else we insure must sign any papers and do whatever is necessary to transfer this right to
us. You and anyone else we insure will do nothing after the loss to affect our right.
Payment of Claims Claims for benefits provided by the plan will be paid as soon as written proof is received.
Benefits are paid directly to you, unless otherwise directed. Any accrued benefits unpaid at your death will be paid to your
estate, or if no estate, to your beneficiary. If you have assigned your benefits, we will honor the assignment if a signed copy has
been filed with us. We are not responsible for the validity of any assignment.
This is a brief Description of Coverage which outlines benefits and amounts of coverage that may be available to you. If you are
a resident of one of the following states (IL, IN, KS, LA, OH, OR, VT, WA or WY), your Policy is provided on an individual form. To
obtain a copy of your Individual Policy or Group Certificate for all states based on your state of residence, or information regarding
the insurance premium portion of your plan cost, visit http://www.affinitytravelcert.com or call 1-800-453-4090. Your Individual
Policy or Group Certificate will govern the final interpretation of any provision or claim. For Maryland residents only, to file a
complaint with the Maryland Department of Insurance, call 1-800-492-6116 or visit www.mdinsurance.state.md.us.
This plan provides cancellation coverage for your trip and other insurance coverages that apply only during the covered trip.
You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions
depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and
automobile policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker.
Ten Day Right To Examine
If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may cancel your coverage within 10 days of your receipt of this document. Your
premium will be refunded, provided there has been no incurred covered expense and you have not departed on your Covered
Trip. When so returned, the coverage is void from the beginning. Request a refund in writing by providing your contact information
as well as copy of your plan description to our authorized agent, Aon Affinity, 300 Jericho Quadrangle, P.O. Box 9022, Jericho, NY 11753.
Travel Insurance is underwritten by Transamerica Casualty
Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC # 10952 (all
states except as otherwise noted) under Policy/Certificate
Form series TAHC5000. In CA, HI, NE, NH, PA, TN and TX
Policy/Certificate Form series TAHC5100 and TAHC5200.
In IL, IN, KS, LA, OH, OR, VT, WA and WY Policy Form #’s
TAHC5100IPS and TAHC5200IPS. Certain coverages are
under series TAHC6000 and TAHC7000.
Other Valid and Collectible Group Insurance means any group policy or contract which provides for payment of medical expenses incurred because of Physician, nurse, dental or Hospital care or treatment; or the performance of surgery or administration of anesthesia. The policy or contract providing such benefits includes group or blanket insurance policies; service plan contracts; employee benefit plans; or any plan arranged through an employer, labor union, employee benefit association or trustee; or any group plan created or administered by the federal or a state or local government or its agencies. In the event any other group plan provides for benefits in the form of services in lieu of monetary payment, the usual and customary value of each service rendered will be considered a Covered Expense.
Phone: (704) 380-3464 (Rhonda Pitts)
Phone: (864) 525-3249 (Debbi McLees)